Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bloomberg Lead the way!

As an NYCDOE teacher and a citizen of NYC for the entirety of Mike's dictatorial condescension on my great city, I have to say that on at least one issue, his non-democratic I'm-right-your-wrong approach (and his heart and his mind) are in the right place.

I say this unequivocally and unambiguously without criticism of any of Mike's past mishaps as a leader.  Tabula Rasa; the slate's clear.  He's done a lot of anti-teacher things in his mayorship, now's the chance to go out with a bang in a way that blows up the pro-gun ideology's poison of our safety.

A direct message to Michael Bloomberg:  take your anti-gun platform all the way; shove it so far and so hard that we eradicate guns.  Be an abolitionist!  You said Obama should make this his number one priority; I agree, and so should you.  Put everything else down and pick this up.  Make the pro-gun people hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say whatever you want to say